Monday, October 6, 2014

A Recap || Senior, Styled, Sponorship Sessions ALL IN ONE

I love the idea of blogging my sessions, so I'm going to start! To start off, I'm recapping some of my most recent and favorite sessions.

The first is a senior session. I had so much fun with Bell. She was up for anything, and it really paid off in some creative and fun senior photos!




The second session is a styled session. This shoot was literally a "vision come to life" for me. It was sunset & it involved a gorgeous flower crown. I mean seriously, what it is better than that?!? Not a whole lot, if you ask me!
Hair & Makeup//Alisha Cornell
Model//Keeley Miller











The last session was a featured session I helped my sister in law with to raise awareness and sponsorship for her upcoming trip to Guatemala. She has this awesome chance to go and live in Antigua, Guatemala for 7 months, working with the organization GO who partners with the community to sponsor children, feed and educate children, and overall help make a difference in the locals lives. If you'd like to hear more about it, here is the direct link to my blog post devoted solely to her trip and how you can help her!







Thanks so much for checking out my FIRST EVER BLOGGED SESSIONS! Stay tuned for more, and be sure to visit and "like" my facebook page for the most recent updates.

All photos belong to BonnieMillerInspired, please do not copy any of these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment